For best results, Beauvivo soaps require a slight change to your bathing routine 🛁 but trust me you’ll enjoy the results 🤗✨.
100% Handcrafted Soaps from Beauvivo are not the same as commercially manufactured soaps. We do not use Palm Oil in any of our soaps. We do not add synthetic hardening agents such as stearic acid to any of our soaps. When it comes to the amount of suds, we do not add artificial ingredients such as SLS, and any other foam increasing sulfates. We only use luxurious, high quality oils and butters to reach the desired results we want for each soap. Because of this, our soaps require a little more care during the formulating and curing process than commercial soaps that do.
Each time a customer purchases our soaps we include a “How-To” guide explaining what you need to know in order to care for them. Below you’ll find some additional information on how to use them. Follow this routine to see the absolute best results.
What this means for you is, showering with our soaps may be a little different than what you are accustomed to but we can assure you it works. It’s the same tried and test routine we’ve used here for some time now. We’ve listed the steps to follow to make it easier to read.
<b>Using Beauvivo Soaps on Your Body<\b>
To obtain the best results when showering -
- Wet your entire body with lukewarm water.
- Create a bit of suds from the soap by using a washcloth sisal bag, loofah or other type bathing apparatus you may use.
- Set soap aside and away from the flow of water and turn the shower off.
- Apply suds you’ve created to your entire body. Be sure to take the time to massage the suds into your skin and be careful to apply to every part of body from neck down. Spend about 5 minutes doing this.
- When done, turn the shower back on, rinsing quickly with lukewarm water. Take care to only rinse away the visible suds. There should be a light film on the surface of your skin. This is the good stuff. It’s the moisture from the oils and butters.
- When done, pat dry with a clean dry towel.
- Apply a lotion or body butter as needed to help seal in moisture.
<b>Using Beauvivo Soaps on Your Face<\b>
To obtain the best results while showering -
- Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Wet the soap in your hands to create a bit of suds.
- Then set the soap aside and away from the flow of water.
- Apply the suds created to face with your hands in a circular upward-and-out motion. Massage gently and make sure to avoid the eyes and nostrils. Continue this for about 2 minutes.
- Gather lukewarm water in hands and douse your face to rinse away suds. There should be a light film on your face. This is what you want. This is the moisture from the oils and butters.
- Pat dry with a clean towel.
- Continue your facial routine as normal (I.e., applying a toner, moisturize, etc.)
Is this method different from your regular routine? We would love to hear from you.